Thank you for your patience while we addressed the secured socket layer access error. We’re happy to report that the issue has been resolved!
You will be required to manually input your login credentials. Follow these steps:
1. You need to reset your browser cache, whether it’s Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, or Firefox. Please use the link below to reset the browser you regularly use below.
2. You must use Internet Explorer for this step. Open up Internet Explorer and go to the URL https://x3.alphaactual.com. Please enter your username@domain and password credentials then select ‘Log On’.
3. You may see a warning message pop up. Just select ‘Allow’ on every one of these prompts.
4. You will then land on a screen and see an icon called ‘AAL Desktop’. Select it.
5. Again, if you see a prompt, just select ‘Allow’.
6. After you’ve done this once, you should be able to access the Citrix Receiver directly without having to use the Internet Explorer method.