Information Security Governance, Risk Management, and Compliance (GRC)
You can rest at ease knowing that we value information security with our quality IT services that we provide to the Southern California area. Information Security Governance, Risk Management, and Compliance determine the overall strategy an organization has regarding its Information Security. Cal Net can create a roadmap which allows organizations to increase their security posture through technical controls, risk management, policies and procedures.
Cal Net has a long list of IT services related to GRC to all of our clients requiring computer support in Orange County, Los Angeles County, and Ventura County. Among these services are:
- Risk Assessments
- Assessing the Risk of systems and/or processes around Information. This can also be applied to the assessment of risk for new projects, such as assessing the risk of adding functionality to an intranet or adding servers with sensitive information to a network.
- Security Architecture Review and Creation
- Our IT consulting in Los Angeles and the surrounding areas can provide a gap Analysis around existing security architecture and/or creation of a secure architecture. An example of this would be architecting a DMZ where Internet-facing servers reside.
- PCI-DSS Preparation and Remediation
- Guidance around PCI-DSS compliance for organizations that deal with payment cards and cardholder data. This includes remediation following a PCI audit.
- Mobile Security
- A Cal Net IT consultant in Los Angeles, Orange and Ventura counties can create a strategy and implement of controls around mobile devices such as Tablets and Smartphones for local businesses.
- Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity Planning
- DR/BCP plan creation and review.
- Data Classification
- Finding and classifying information, normally the first step in implementing Data Leakage Protection.
- Incident Response
- Response to security incidents such as virus infections and data leakage, including forensic analysis of exploitation.
- Security Awareness & Education
- Education for personnel around existing or newly created policies and procedures as well as Best Practices around approaching security.
- Security Control Implementation
- Implementation of security devices such as DLP, Intrusion Prevention (IPS/IDS), Application Whitelisting, Web Application Firewalls (WAF) and Endpoint Protection.
- Log Analysis
- Analysis of logs from devices to determine if exploitation attempts are being made on the target network and/or determine anomalies.
Downtown Los Angeles:
Hollywood & East L.A.:
Pasadena east to Covina:
SF Valley / Burbank / Glendale:
West L.A. / South Bay: